Monday, October 19, 2015

I Missed The Experiment What Can I Do? What CAN I Do?


Don't despair!  You did miss out on the fellowship part  BUT All the Bible studies are right here. Following are some suggestions on different ways to utilize these studies. You could take the big dive grab your Bible start at Lesson 1 and go through Lesson 7. But in case you are looking for some other ways here a a few suggestions:
  • Read "What This Fellowship Experiment Is..." and start a group of your own. Feel free to pirate my concept for your own Fellowship Experiment and use without permission every word of the Bible studies myself and Pastor Sam placed on this blog. 
  • Quick Study  
    • Lesson 2 - "Discovering the Names of God In Psalm 23" provides you with a list of synopsis of 8 names/titles of God that can be found in the famous Psalm. The first, Jehovah Ra'ah - The Lord Is My Shepherd is a direct translation the other 7 are extrapolated and applied by the meaning of the verses as a form of introduction.
    • Lesson 3 - "Introducing more Names and Titles of our LORD" is a simple listing of 15 titles of God and the scriptures their direct translations are found in.
  • Targeted Studies:
    • Jehovah and the tetragrammaton YHWH - Lesson 1
    • Jehovah Rapha  The Lord That Heals - Lesson 4
    • Jehovah Nissi The Lord Is My Banner - Lesson 5
    • Jehovah Mekkodishkom I AM the Lord who sanctifies you. - Lesson 6
    • Jehovah Shalom The Lord Is Peace - Lesson 7
My contact information is on this site. The best way is a text message.  You can also comment on this post.  God Bless you in this grand experiment of Life in Christ.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment